Mommy’s Sex Toy

I was so horny today that I skipped school and was at home playing dress up with mommy’s lingerie. I was looking for something super slutty to wear for my phone sex call, when I found this really big dildo! My tight little teen pussy started dripping even more, the second I saw it. I just knew I had to feel it inside of me. So I stripped my clothes off and started sliding the dildo up and down my pussy lips, getting it all covered in my little teen juices, before I plunged it deep inside. It felt so good.  It’s a good thing I was all alone in the house or everyone would have heard what I was doing. I started pounding it in and out of my pussy, until my thighs were shaking and I came all over it, screaming because it felt so incredible. It was the hottest sex toy phone call ever. Now that I know where mommy stashes her dildo, I am definitely going to be playing with it more often.


Share this Photos :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. Superhot MOM - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Together
Proudly powered by Tube Girl