Neighbor Gets Fucked by a Dog


I just found out my new neighbor is a freak and I think I like him a whole lot better for it. When he first moved in, I thought he was a jerk. He never smiled and ignored my attempts to get to know him better. I thought maybe I was a little too young for him. I’m 18 and barely legal, but some guys like older chicks you know what I mean?

Well, earlier today I saw him laying out by his pool. I guess he didn’t realize I could see him from my bedroom window, because he took off his trunks and started masturbating. He lounged with one hand behind his head and the other was stroking his dick. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. He was jerking off in broad daylight.

It really got freaky when his dog walked over to him. My neighbor lifted his dick and let his furry friend lick his balls. I was so excited, by watching that dog lap on his nutsack that I stuck my hand down my panties and played with my sopping wet pussy. What happened next made me cum in my panties.

My kinky neighbor turned over and let his dog mount him from behind. He jerked his dick while receiving anal canine fucking, until he let out a huge load of cum. The dog started howling, when he released his doggy jizz into my neighbor asshole. The next thing I know, my neighbor slid that dog dick out of his butt and sucked that hairy cock clean. 

That wasn’t the only thing that went on in his backyard. I’ll have to tell you all about it when you call me for a hot taboo teen phone sex session. Or if you have freaky neighbors, you can tell me about them.
Share this Photos :

2 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. Superhot MOM - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Together
Proudly powered by Tube Girl