Peaking Cock

You know I love to catch your attention, Daddy.  I loved finding you at the sink today, while you were shaving. Did you see your little girl crawl in on her knees to lick the tip of your cock?
 
I know you told me to wait in the bed for you to tuck me in, but honestly I was feeling all playful and wanted to see what you were up to! I was very excited to see your cock peaking out and just couldn’t help but get a taste of it, while I was there.

I felt you pulse and throb in my sweet mouth, Daddy.  I don’t think it bothered you a bit to have me help you get ready for bed, for a change. After I drain your balls, Daddy, I am always soaking wet, so it was really nice of you to carry me back to my little bed and take care of me too!


Share this Photos :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. Superhot MOM - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Together
Proudly powered by Tube Girl